Thank You To Our 2017 Donors! You Make It Possible.
The Grand Bend Canada Day Committee annually applies for and receives grant funding from the Municipality of Lambton Shores in support of its Canada Day celebrations and fireworks.
However, the amount of money received does not cover the full cost of the day’s events. We rely on local business and individuals to help make Canada Day a fun and successful event.
We thank the following donors for contributing money and supplies and making our 2017 event possible.
- Brentwood on the Beach B&B
- Coleson Freight Solutions Inc
- Grand Bend Legion
- HMP Huron Motor Products
- HMS Insurance & Financial Services
- myFM 90.5
- NextEra Energy Resources
- NoFrills – Grand Bend
- Oakwood Resort
- Rotary Club of Grand Bend
- Sea Jewels
- Southwest Marine Services
- Tourism Sarnia Lambton
- Track21 Graphix
- Tri-County Tree Service
- West Coast Lions Grand Bend
If You Would Like to Donate:
To make a donation by cheque – either before or after July 1 – please make your cheque payable to the Municipality of Lambton Shores and mail it to:
Municipality of Lambton Shores
PO Box 340
Grand Bend, ON, N0M 1T0
Or, you can drop by the Municipal Office and give us your cheque or cash donation.
Municipal Office: 4 Ontario Street North, Grand Bend / 519-238-8461 / Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm.
Revenue Canada Tax Receipt Requirements
- Tax receipts are issued for amounts of $20 and more
- Donor must provide full name, including middle initial and complete home address
We thank you in advance for your donation!