The planning is in place and we’re getting ready to have a blast on Grand Bend Main Beach this July 1, 2018. But we need your help!
Did you know that nearly 40% of the Grand Bend Canada Day Celebration funding comes from businesses, organizations and the public? In 2017 more than $19,000 was raised through the official pre-event fundraising campaign. We hope to surpass that amount this year, reaching for a goal of $20,000 or more.
Three easy ways to donate:
- Make your cheque payable to the Grand Bend Canada Celebration Committee and mail it to: 8394 Haig Line, Grand Bend, ON N0M 1T0.
- Drop off cash or a cheque payable to the Grand Bend Canada Celebration Committee at the Grand Bend & Area Chamber of Commerce (Welcome Centre), HMS MacLachlan Insurance, or any Lambton Shores municipal office.
- Make a donation on our GoFundMe page.
Revenue Canada Tax Receipts will be issued as follows:
- Tax receipts are issued (by the Municipality of Lambton Shores) for amounts of $20 and more
- Donors must provide full name, including middle initial and complete home address
The Grand Bend Canada Day Celebration is a true community effort.The event is organized by a small committee of volunteers (who love Canada Day!). Feel free to contact committee chair, Brianne Haist, at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Many thanks to our 2017 donors! Click here to see who they were.
This year’s concert will feature three fantastic musical acts. Click here to see who will rock the beach!